Scroll down to learn more
Westpac Banking Corporation
New Application Design
Being the UX Lead for the HLTP Project I conducted and oversaw the analysis of the Business Requirements, User Research and production of multiple types of UX and UI Artefacts including the wireframes shown below.
The purpose of the tool was to allow a seamless, easy negotiation process between home loan lenders and customers. The tool was primarily used by front-line staff in-branch.
- Creating harmony between User Needs, Business Requirements & Technical Limitations while delivering on-time and within budget.
- Planning and undertaking the User Research & Usability Studies required to produce related artefacts.
- Identification and maintenance of a diverse User Persona Set.
- Conducting Consumer Journey Mapping, User Story-boarding, Persona Identification & Analysis, Ecosystem Mapping, Competitive Auditing, Multivariate Testing & Defining Value Propositions.
- Sketching design concepts & producing Wireframes to present to relevant stakeholders.
- Developing & Validating interactive Prototypes.