Scroll down to learn more
Senior UX Designer
Conducted research, prototyping and design for Cancer Council Australia to define a national web presence by consolidating 6 state-based sites.
- Creating harmony between User Needs, Business Requirements and Technical Limitations while delivering on-time and within budget.
- Working closely with Business Analysts, Solution Architects and Key Stakeholders to conduct Research, Ideation, Design and Validation for multiple platforms.
- Planning and undertaking the User Research and Usability Studies required to produce related artefacts.
- Identification and maintenance of a diverse User Persona Set.
- Producing Consumer Journey Maps, User Stories, Ecosystem Maps, Competitive Audits, Wireframes and Defining Value Propositions.
- Developing and Validating interactive Prototypes.
Reporting to Head of Experience Design Jason Massarotto.