Better tools for better outcomes
The Service Portal is a platform designed by the NBN for service providers such as Telstra, Optus and Vodafone to action order requests from customers and lodge tickets pertaining to network related issues.
I designed an overhauled concept for this platform by implementing modular, atomic design principles that speed up the user workflow and increase visibility of ticket connections to enable more accurate troubleshooting and reporting.
- Creating Harmony between User Needs, Business Requirements & Technical Limitations while delivering on-time and within budget.
- Working closely with Business Analysts, Solution Architects & Key Stakeholders to conduct Research, Ideation, Design & Validation for multiple platforms.
- Planning and undertaking the User Research & Usability Studies required to produce related artefacts.
- Identification and maintenance of a diverse User Persona Set.
- Producing Consumer Journey Maps, User Stories, Ecosystem Maps, Competitive Audits, Wireframes & Defining Value Propositions.
- Developing & Validating interactive Prototypes.
- Active in mentoring other UX designers & supporting Human-centered Design (HcD) principles within the organisation.
- Promoting internal workplace culture & Design Thinking principles.